Getting Clients For Thermal Inspections
If you want to provide drone thermal inspection services, this workshop will show you how to find and land thermal inspection work and contracts.
In this 120-minute workshop, you'll learn:
- What equipment, certification, and tools you need to get into this industry
- What the end product looks like and what are some of the aspects of the work
- How you can reach out and get clients online and at conferences
At the end of this workshop, you'll know exactly how to reach out to and network with clients who need thermal inspection services, which will help you land drone thermal jobs.
You can enroll in this workshop for the full price of $99 and get lifetime access to it, OR you can join the Drone Launch Connect community for just $1 for your first month and get access to all 19 of our workshops! Just use coupon code ONEDOLLAR at checkout.
Jeff Carrillo, Guest Instructor, 6-figure drone business owner
Jeff owns Tarillo Vue, an aerial photography and videography company, as well as IR Aerials, a company that specializes in thermal imaging inspection services.
Jeff will tell you all about how to succeed with drone thermal imaging. He’ll teach you how to conduct thermal inspections with your drone, how to create an end-product that will provide the maximum benefit for your clients, and how to network and grow your business.
Jeff will teach you:
- What it takes to succeed with drone thermal inspections
- What equipment you'll need
- What to do after you get your certification
- An overview of the industry, and the best ways to grow within it
- What your end products should look like
- How to conduct drone inspections of walls and facades
- The industry knowledge you'll need
- A walk-through of the insurance claim and dispute process
- How drones are used to conduct bridge inspections
- How to use LinkedIn for outreach
- How to make the most out of the events and conferences you attend
Start1 - About Our Guest Instructor: Jeff Carrillo (7:22)
Start2 - What it Takes to Succeed (7:56)
Start3 - What Equipment Do You Need (10:36)
Start4 - What to Do After You Get Your Certification (5:44)
Start5 - More Ways to Grow in the Industry (4:47)
Start6 - Overview of the Industry (12:35)
Start7 - What Your End Product Will Look Like (5:19)
Start8 - Inspecting Walls and Facades (9:12)
Start9 - Who You Need to Know in the Industry (13:57)
Start10 - Insurance Claim and Dispute Process (10:55)
Start11 - Bridge Inspections (12:32)
Start12 -LinkedIn Outreach (10:54)
Start13 - Events and Conferences (14:14)
If you want to start learning how to conduct thermal inspections and land thermal inspection gigs, this course will help you get there.
Ready to get started? We’ll see you inside the workshop!
30-day money-back guarantee
If you're still not 100% sure, we actually have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
If you go through the workshop and feel that it wasn't worth the investment, just let us know and we'll give you your money back.
We're taking all of the risk.
So, what are you waiting for?
Enroll now to start learning exactly how to succeed with drone thermal inspections!