Landing Dream Drone Clients
Everything You Need to Know About Networking, Finding, and Closing Clients in the Real Estate, Construction, Mapping, and Inspection Industries
It’s a crucial aspect of any business.
If you want your business to succeed, you’ll need to have clients.
But don’t simply ask yourself, “How do I land clients?”
You need to think, “How can I gain the trust and respect of my dream clients so they’ll want to hire me every time they need a drone pro?”
So how do you gain the trust and respect of your dream clients?
By doing quality work and building strong relationships with the people in your industry and community.
In the Landing Dream Drone Clients course, you will learn exactly how to network and build relationships with key decision-makers, which will help you close more important deals. You will also learn tried and tested outreach methods that will help you transform your leads into paying clients.
6 successful, 6-figure drone pros will tell you how they’ve used various outreach and networking tactics to gain new business connections and land crucial jobs.
Not only will they tell you how to meet people and grow your clientele, but they’ll also share with you their EXACT outreach messages, emails, presentations, pricing guidelines, and more.
These industry professionals will give you the tools and information you need to expand your network and start landing jobs with the clients you’ve always dreamed of working with.
Who are these drone industry pros?
In the Landing Dream Drone Clients course, you’ll learn firsthand from experts David Young, Cody Retlich, Jeremiah Oschwald, Dominic Wilkerson, Rut Patel, and Jeff Carrillo.
David Young, Founder & Chief Instructor at Drone Launch Academy
David is a drone enthusiast and an FAA-certified Advanced Ground Instructor, which means he has been tested and approved by the FAA to help students take and pass their FAA knowledge exams. David has held a FAA Private Pilot Certificate since 2007, which he obtained while studying at the College of Aeronautics at the Florida Institute of Technology.
David is excited and humbled to have the opportunity to serve the amazing drone community and to train the newest wave of drone entrepreneurs.
Cody Retlich, Guest Instructor, 6-figure drone business owner
Cody is the founder and owner of Midwest Aerial Productions, a drone company that specializes in videography, photography, UAV mapping, 3D models, and thermal imaging. He quit his sales job at an IT company to pursue his drone business full-time. Within his first year of full-time work, he made six figures. He’s built his own business from the ground up.
Cody will share his experiences and advice with aspiring drone entrepreneurs.
Dominic Wilkerson, Guest Instructor, 6-figure drone pilot
Dominic is in the real estate industry providing photography, videography, and virtual tour services. His work has been featured in the Wall Street Journal the New York Times.
Dominic will teach you tips on building professional relationships, as well as showing you how he built his business almost EXCLUSIVELY through Instagram.
Jeremiah Oschwald, Guest Instructor, 6-figure drone business owner
Jeremiah is the owner of a 6-figure business, Beard House Media, that specializes in real estate video tours. He also owns Overland Pioneers, an outdoor lifestyle marketing company.
Jeremiah will teach you about working in the real estate industry, breaking into the market, and landing clients.
Rut Patel, Guest Instructor, 6-figure drone business owner
Rut owns Voyager Industries, a company that uses drones to provide asset management and inspection services for energy, agriculture, and infrastructure companies.
In the Landing Dream Drone Clients course, Rut will teach you about the benefits of using drones in the construction industry, how to network with construction decision-makers and close deals, and how to provide them with deliverables that will help them keep their projects on track.
Jeff Carrillo, Guest Instructor, 6-figure drone business owner
Jeff owns Tarillo Vue, an aerial photography and videography company, as well as IR Aerials, a company that specializes in thermal imaging inspection services.
Jeff will tell you all about how to succeed with drone thermal imaging. He’ll teach you how to conduct thermal inspections with your drone, how to create an end-product that will provide the maximum benefit for your clients, and how to network and grow your business.
These experts have successfully grown their own drone businesses. Now, they want to help you succeed, as well.
That’s why they’re sharing their inside tips and advice about scaling a drone business so that you, too, can build a profitable business.
The Landing Dream Drone Clients course is packed with helpful and practical information and tactics that you’ll be able to apply to your own business.
Each of our guest instructors will share their knowledge and experience in their respective fields.
From Cody, you'll learn:
- His free-to-paid strategy for landing clients
- The power of reciprocity and playing the long game when it comes to building relationships
- How to identify and reach out to warm leads
- The businesses and industries that have a high demand for drone pilots
- How to approach cold-ish leads
- How to follow up
- How to use community blogs, news sites, and local social media accounts to gain exposure
- How to trade services
- The best strategies for networking at events and in industry groups, as well as effectively collecting and giving out business cards
- Active outreach strategies
- Driving for dollars
- The WCWEAC Method
- The best strategies for outreach via Instagram, phone, email, and hand-written notes
- A mock outreach phone call, which will give you ideas for the way your outreach phone calls should be structured
- What to consider as you determine your pricing
- In-depth walk-throughs of agreements, proposals, and deliverables
Jeremiah will teach you:
- What matters the most in the real estate industry
- What matters the most to real estate agents
- How to break into the real estate industry and where to start
- Secret weapon: The organization you should join to help you succeed in the real estate industry
- Walk-throughs of example presentations you could give to real estate agents to help you sell your drone services
- An in-depth explanation of his pricing
- How to deliver your final products to your clients
Dominic will share:
- The principles of building strong business relationships
- How to be patient and not pushy
- The most common real estate industry complaints, and how to overcome them
- The reasons that Instagram is an effective tool for growing your business and expanding your reach
- What to post on your Instagram page
- His hashtag strategy
- How to use targeting and engagement to get the best results on Instagram
From Rut, you'll get insight into:
- The ways that drones are being used to benefit the construction industry
- The knowledge and equipment required to fly drones in the construction field
- What you need to know about creating deliverables and pricing
- The key industry players that you need to know
- How to network with construction decision-makers
- How to knock on the doors of construction companies
- How to get onto a construction site
Jeff will teach you:
- What it takes to succeed with drone thermal inspections
- What equipment you'll need
- What to do after you get your certification
- An overview of the industry, and the best ways to grow within it
- What your end products should look like
- How to conduct drone inspections of walls and facades
- The industry knowledge you'll need
- A walk-through of the insurance claim and dispute process
- How drones are used to conduct bridge inspections
- How to use LinkedIn for outreach
- How to make the most out of the events and conferences you attend
Start1 - Introduction (4:27)
Start2 - About Our Guest Instructor: Cody Retlich (6:01)
Preview3 - Free-to-Paid Strategy (7:37)
Start4 - The Power of Reciprocity and Playing The Long Game (3:32)
Start5 - Identifying Warm Leads (4:07)
Start6 - Refresher on Businesses and Industries Positioned For Drone Use (7:58)
Start7 - How to Reach Out to Warm Leads (10:40)
Start8 - Cold-ish Leads Approach (7:56)
Start9 - How to Follow Up (8:48)
Start10 - Utilizing Community Blogs, News Sites, and Local Social Media Accounts (7:41)
Start11 - Trading Services (5:18)
Start12 - Networking Events, Industry Groups, and Business Card Strategy (6:55)
Start13 - Active Outreach (8:59)
Start14 - Driving for Dollars (7:26)
Preview15 - WCWEAC Method (9:27)
Start16 - More on "Why Are You Reaching Out?" (5:08)
Start17 - Outreach Methods: Instagram (9:42)
Start18 - Outreach Methods: Phone (5:06)
Start19 - Outreach Methods: Email with Loom (6:22)
Start20 - Outreach Methods: Handwritten Notes (2:40)
Start21 - Mock Outreach Phone Call (9:26)
Start22 - Pricing Considerations (4:39)
Start23 - Agreements (2:37)
Start24 - Proposals (5:49)
Start25 - Deliverables (2:19)
Start1 - Introduction (3:39)
Start2- About Our Guest Instructor: Jeremiah Oschwald (7:54)
Start3 - What Matters in the Real Estate Industry (11:46)
Start4 - What Matters Most to Real Estate Agents (10:08)
Start5 - How to Break in and Where to Start (13:02)
Start6 - Secret Weapon: Join This Organization (7:52)
Start7 - Example Presentation to Give to Real Estate Agents (13:45)
Start8 - Pricing (14:46)
Start9 - Final Product Delivery (8:26)
If you want to start landing your dream drone clients, this course will help you get there.
Ready to get started? We’ll see you inside the course!
30-day money-back guarantee
If you're still not 100% sure, we actually have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
If you go through the course and feel that it wasn't worth the investment, just let us know and we'll give you your money back.
We're taking all of the risk.
So, what are you waiting for?
Enroll now to start learning exactly how to land your dream drone clients!