Mavic Mini 101
Your Guide to DJI's Mavic Mini
The DJI Mavic Mini is a great drone for many reasons.
It’s super easy to learn, so if you’re a beginner, the Mavic Mini could be the drone for you.
It’s also tiny, weighing in at just 250 grams. It can literally fit in the palm of your hand!
Because it is so small, the Mavic Mini is ideal for travel, as well as other activities where you just want a lightweight option to take along with you.
But don’t let its size fool you. The Mavic Mini takes high quality photos and videos, which means you don’t have to haul a larger, heavier drone around with you when you’re on-the-go to get awesome aerial shots and footage.
All that sounds great, right?
Getting started with a new drone can seem a little overwhelming.
You may be thinking:
* How do I know if it’s the right drone for me?
* I don’t want to spend hours trying to figure out how to set it up or reading the boring manual.
* It’s probably going to take me a while to figure out how to use it… or I’ll have to pay hundreds of dollars to attend an in-person training so someone else can teach me how to fly it.
* What if I end up crashing the drone and wasting the hundreds of dollars I just spent on it?
Those are all valid points.
If you end up buying a drone that doesn’t have the features you need, or if you buy one that has too many features that you’ll never use, you’ll find out pretty quickly that your hard-earned money could’ve been spent on a drone that would’ve actually fit your needs.
You’ve probably seen some cool drone applications that you want to try out for yourself.
On the one hand, if you buy a drone that doesn’t have the features that you’ll need to accomplish what you want to do, you’re probably not going to use it like you thought you would… and it’ll probably end up collecting dust on that shelf or in that drawer or closet with all the other things that you had great ideas for, but just didn’t end up using.
On the other hand, if you only want to use your drone for fun and end up buying a drone that has features that are super advanced, you’ll have wasted money on a more expensive drone that’s loaded with technology you’ll never use.
And even if you do find the perfect drone for you, you’ll still be faced with the daunting task of trying to figure out how to assemble the thing. Not to mention the hours you may find yourself spending reading a manual that probably uses words only a seasoned drone pro would understand.
If you decide against reading the manual, you’re probably going to be doing lots of trial and error, attempting to find out what each button on the controller does.
Once you’re ready to fly, you may start to realize that you don’t really know how to operate a drone. Seeing your drone in pieces on the ground would really be the cherry on top of your already miserable experience, huh?
You could just suck it up and pay the hundreds of dollars that an in-person drone training organization would charge. I mean, hey, you’ve got to figure out how to use this drone somehow, right?
Before you call that expensive drone school you saw online, hold on a second.
What if you could learn how to set up your drone (without reading the manual), learn all of your drone’s features, AND how to fly it with ease from the comfort of your own home?
The Mavic Mini 101 course was designed with you in mind.
Get started now!
We know that learning about your drone can be stressful, which is why we’re going to simplify the entire process so that you can confidently use your Mavic Mini.
After you’ve gone through Mavic Mini 101, you will feel confident flying your drone and you’ll know exactly how to use all of the awesome features, which you can show off to “wow” your family and friends.
Just because you own a drone, doesn’t mean you’ll automatically be able to take great drone shots. But lucky for you, in this course, we breakdown EVERYTHING you need to know in order to take drone photos that WOW people.
But don't just take our word for it.
Here’s what our students have to say about the course…
Ready to learn all the essentials about your Mavic Mini so that you can get out there and fly confidently?
You can enroll in this workshop for $49 and get lifetime access to it, OR you can join the Drone Launch Connect community for just $1 for your first month and get access to all 19 of our workshops! Just use coupon code ONEDOLLAR at checkout.
Get started now!
Jorge has been on the Drone Launch team since 2018 and holds his remote pilot license, which allows him to fly drones commercially. He is also our student support manager who helps students with any questions they may have about our courses.
Jorge is the perfect person to teach Mavic Mini 101 because he actually started his own drone business. He has lots of experience with drones, so he’s usually one of the first people here at DLA to test out new drones on the market.
So, what’s in the course?
In the Mavic Mini 101 course, you’ll learn:
- What comes with the Mavic Mini and how to set it up so you don’t waste time reading the wordy manual.
- The hardware features, which will give you insight to its power.
- How to use the remote controller and each of its buttons so that you’ll know exactly what to do and which buttons to press once you’re ready to practice flying.
- How to install, set up, and understand the features of the DJI Fly app, which will help you during your flight.
- Whether or not you need to register your drone before you start flying.
- What steps you need to take before flight.
- How to check the airspace you’ll be flying in so you can make sure you’re not violating any regulations.
- How to check the weather forecasts, which will help you determine whether or not the conditions will allow for a safe flight.
- Tips that will help you avoid crashing your drone.
- How to take off and land safely.
- What each feature and flight mode is used for so you can impress your friends and family with your drone skills.
- How to practice flying with flight exercises that will get you comfortable with using the controls.
- How to use quickshots, which are pre-set movements that allow you to get cool shots with your drone.
Once you complete the course, you’ll know everything necessary to confidently operate your Mavic Mini.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We’re so sure that you’ll love the course that we even offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
If you’re sitting there at the end of the course thinking “Ugh, I didn’t learn everything they promised and I feel like that was a waste of my time and money,” we don’t want to keep your money.
Our goal is to educate our students and teach them everything they need to know to fly their Mavic Mini. If this course doesn’t do just that, then we’ll give you your money back.
Simple as that.